miercuri, 28 decembrie 2011

Funny projects among walks...

These days I spend my time with our families, skating...visiting & presents...
and when I had time I finished some little projects...
I`m thinking of new jewelries with these beautiful Swarovski crystals...

 I made this set with my lovely white shiny beads...

 I made a cute phone accessory...
a happy muffin with a Fuchsia AB Swarovski crystal at the top





 a great brooch...embroidery felt adornished with turquoise beads and turquoise lace...

I mentioned embroidery felt? I`m in love with it more day by day...

3 comentarii:

  1. OMG!! cata frumuseste! si niste fotografii foarte reusite!
    urmaresc cu mare placere fiecare postare a ta! multa inspiratie si in continuare!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Svetlana multumeeeesc :D ma bucur mult ca iti plac lucrusoarele mele >:D<

    Adnia multam!ma straduiesc :*:*:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere